Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.nativewoodlandtrust.ie.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number.)
• Personal Identification information for recipients of gifts purchased through our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, including membership.
• Request to be added to any contact list or mailing list.
- Complete a “contact us” form
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company does not receive your data indirectly from any other sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with information as per your request.
• Provide products or services as requested by you or on your behalf as a gift.
Our Company will not share your data with any third parties other than in relation to provision of products & services as requested.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
- Pre-loading or maintaining session data for some data entry fields.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 58 Parkwest Enterprise Centre, Lavery Avenue, Dublin D12 R520
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Irish Data Protection Commission:
– document ends-