The Trust currently has eleven sites;
- Farnaght Wood on the Longford/Leitrim border
- Blessington on the Poulaphuca lakes beside Russborough House in Wicklow
- Humphrystown, further south along the Blesington lakes
- Laragh, above Laragh and overlooking Annamoe, also in Wicklow
- Girley Wood - on the edges of Girley Bog in Co. Meath
- Camcor Wood - in the foothills of the Slieve Blooms mountains in Co. Ofaly.
- Ardan Wood - a remnant ancient woodland in Co. Westmeath
- St. John's Wood - a small section of the famous ancient woodland of St. John's in Co. Roscommon
- Lecarrow Wood (name to be confirmed)- adjacent St. John's Wood, Co. Roscommon
- Gracedieu Wood - along the River Suir in Waterford City
- Donegal (name to be confirmed)
You can learn more about the sites by clicking on the links in the drop down menu above.